Saturday, August 8, 2026

The Baseball Trip 2026

Day 6 - Saturday, August 8


The best laid plans...

So we didn't make it to Glacier National Park today, nor did we see any baseball. Montana is too large for our ambitions. Six more hours of the scrub and cattle ranches. 

Move along now, nothing to see here.

Our day starts at the Bearstone Cafe for breakfast.

As you can see, they are all about the bears.

Once in a while, however, we see something rising above:





Notice the haze on the horizon. Apparently, all of Spokane is on fire.

Every town in this part of Montana.

Favorite town names: Straw, MT
                                      Chester, MT

Favorite signs: War on Weeds!
                          Glowin' Up Columbus

Random Observation From Randy: I didn't get what I wanted in this picture, and yet, I don't care.

Fire hazard signs - 1 Air Quality alert

One lane highways - 0

Things we cannot hang around for: City Park Community BBQ festival, Shelby, MT.

Next: No predictions anymore.









No comments:

Post a Comment