Saturday, July 10, 2021

 The Baseball Trip 2021

Day 16   July 7


Homeward bound. Not much going on here since we broke a rule and took I-57 all the way home to make sure I got to my Pub Trivia team by 7;00 pm. No sweat.

Here's the recap:

5,300 miles.

Including Illinois, eight states:

Illinois

Iowa

Missouri

Arkansas

Oklahoma

Texas

New Mexico

Arizona

Two Major League  Baseballparks: Rangers, Diamondbacks

 Minor League parks: 7

Women's diners we ate at: 6

Ann Sathers, Susan's, Addie's. Milly's, Madison's, Lucy's

Rainouts: 2.5

Favorite town name: Sessor IL

Signs seen everywhere: Road Work Ahead

                                        Now Hiring

Random Observation from Randy: "Now Hiring Every Position." I would hang that sign outside a Gentlemen's Club.

Random Observation from Randy: We went through 7 states. Oh wait, it's 8. I forgot Iowa, which was a major waste of time.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment